Training & Placement Cell
The Motive of Arihant School of Pharmacy & BRI is to help society to develop towards a better future. We believe in providing value based education to the students so that they can be better employable candidates and more importantly an individual contributing to the organization and the society as a whole.
For the same purpose, a dedicated Placement Cell (PC) has been constituted on the campus. The Cell coordinates all the Training and Placement activities and enhances Industry Institute Interaction.
Exposure to good work culture at the beginning of the students’ professional life guarantees success in all their endeavours. We at Training and Placement cell, provide our students with the best avenues to utilize their skills by helping them find gainful employment with the best firms.
The college has provided a complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes. The cell keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment. The cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students.
The Objectives of PC
Student Counselling / Support:
- To help the students to identify their skills, interests and personality (through a systematic process) to select a best-suited career.
- To help the students for identifying the field of Major for Higher studies.
- To provide adequate information (through the systematic process) to students on procedure/requirements etc. for International Progression (Jobs & Education). This shall include relevant application guidance and assistance.
- Develop and maintain a Career Library with a vast collection of information on Career/Training/Higher studies etc.
Students Training / Career Readiness:
- To provide/facilitate students for imparting training on tests for national/international progression.
- To provide training/facilitate students for their soft skill/personality development and placement (Professional Development Training/Workshops).
- Conduct seminars on long term prospects of various careers (Industry, Public Sector, Government, Self Employment).
- Conduct/facilitate mock interviews and give constructive feedback.
- Conduct campus exhibitions/Career fair of industrial houses.